Have you set yr toilet bowl ablaze today?

Warning!

Warning: Any suicidal/immoral/alien
tendencies initiated after reading this
psychopathic blog have absolutely no
corelation or what-so-ever to the
author of this blog. Read at your own
risk. Should you try taking legal action
against me, this disclaimer will save
my freaking ass. Ha Ha.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Seoul....... Garden.

-Today after bio lesson, we visited the garden in Seoul. Seoul Garden. Which reminds me. Why is Seoul Garden called Seoul Garden ? Hm.. Do people barbeque meat in gardens in Seoul ? Or..... The burnt meat found everywhere during war in Korea gave them the good idea.
- Got there, but it was rather full... So we had to wait for a table. Thus, we slacked around outside. Then there was this lego shop and the radical team was inside fighting for lego blocks with little children. It looked real sad. Then after a very long while the news arrived that there was a table for us. Turned out that it was 2 tables.
- Anyway, as we were going into Seoul Garden for "lunch", we saw a woman being carried out of Seoul Garden by paramedics... Hm.. What can you conclude ?
- We go in and start cooking. What else can I say ? Turns out that we got separated into 2 tables cos only got 2 small tables available and not one big table. Oh well. So we cook. I cant eat beef and I hate veg and I din feel like eating rice, so for 3 hours or so I was stuck to eating endless loads of "Chicken Mulgori", or whatever that is. Ah.. I can't help saying this, but I just cook too well. :D
- The soup for boiling food was defiled by GPB who put a raw egg with its egg shell into the soup. (-_-||) Everyone knows how gross egg shells are. Consider where they came from. Anyway, we got the guy to change the soup.
- Then GPG has the fabulous idea of making "egg flowers". So she throws an egg in, without the shell of cos, and breaks it up with her chopsticks. ~Voila. The whole soup foams up and overflows. (-_-||) Great. The egg pieces left overflow all over the hot plate and form an indestructable crust. Hurray. Anyway, throughout the whole "lunch", the soup served many purposes, including oral rehydrator, utensil steriliser, hot plate debris dislodgement fluid, etc.
- Using the hot plate dislodgement fluid, I managed to purge quite a bit of black stuff off the plate which I prefer to call, essence of chicken. Ha. U must be wondering why I call it that. I shall explain. Okay, you know, every time you barbeque a piece of chicken on the hotplate, you leave some scraps behind on the hot plate and they kinda burn up and become black ? Now that is like a piece of cancer. So, I used the hot plate debris dislodgement fluid to dislodge some of this "chicken essence" off the hot plate so that my cooking area is more or less cleaner. Hmph. Then I collected this "chicken essence" and saved it in a bowl. Collected quite a lot too. Then I decided to prove my hypothesis that it was chicken essence. I dumped the whole bowl of my self-styled "chicken essence" into the soup. And the soup became dark brown, a shade similar to BRAND'S Chicken Essence ! ( No offense to BRAND'S here. ) And it smelled kinda similar too. ~voila ! My alternative of preparing Essence of Chicken for those frail souls. Kids, please don't try this at home.
- After that they wanted to watch madagascar but I was bored, so I went home. La la la

" Laugh, and the world laughs back at you."
~quote~

3 Comments:

Blogger emilia said...

your chicken essence was really screwed;destroyed super nice soup! =( anyway, your quote this time sounds really cynical.. be more optimistic la.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha dohz wad great essence man.. quite funny to read bout it though hehe

11:06 PM  
Blogger Anna See said...

hey your blog's rotting!!!!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home