Have you set yr toilet bowl ablaze today?

Warning!

Warning: Any suicidal/immoral/alien
tendencies initiated after reading this
psychopathic blog have absolutely no
corelation or what-so-ever to the
author of this blog. Read at your own
risk. Should you try taking legal action
against me, this disclaimer will save
my freaking ass. Ha Ha.

Monday, August 15, 2005

The Blazing toiletbowl rekindles once more !

Wow.. Havent blogged for 2 months++ eh... Welcome back to my twisted world of madness as I fill your brains with lame shit. Lots of it.
- Some very recent events. RETURN OF THE GGG !!!!!! Yes ! In every school, a Good Guy Gang exists! The explain its origins, we must look back into my crazy past in my sec sch. There used to be a vile creature called Guan in my sec sch. This vile beast met another despised creature like itself, soon peng. Together with other pathetic fags, they came together and formed... THE GGG ! Until recently, I was believed that the GGG existed only in my sec sch but apparently the ideology has spread worldwide ! If you open your eyes and watch with clarity, you will see that in every school,a GGG exists. I guess its very natural for hated individuals to group together into an unholy bunch. That way, the probability of being picked off and dragged off to a corner to get annihilated becomes significantly lower. Hm... Human social behaviour again. Cool, huh ?
- By the way I'm not very for the formation of the BBB cos it sounds like a boy band. Ew.. Boy bands. So yeah there's no need to form or label yourselves as a group/band cos its the sch VS the GGG ! See ? Everyone is in on group. There's no need to differentiate. Its just the sch or GGG. Again, you can think abt soon peng and co. Its a very good illustration. I hear he's gone to MI. What a surprise.
- Today I confirmed the ancient relic of wisdom that cockroaches can survive without a head. Yep. Its very very true. Cos today when I opened the dustbin (the metal kind attached to a main rubbish chute), a cockroach flew out. Tried to close the bin but instead got its head trapped in the bin with its body sticking out in my house. Thought creatively on how to toture this stupid piece of crap sticking out like a sore thumb. I decided to test the greatness of Baygon!
- Rolled out the baygon and unloaded it on the roach. The roach struggled and struggled and in a bid of desperation it TORE ITSELF APART ! ( cue for the sound of people gasping in the background. ) Yeah yeah. So the head dropped down the chute and its headless body started to fly about. See ? Baygon sucks ! Nothing is worse than a flying headless roach cos u can spray it properly since its flying pattern is quite random. Desperate times called for desperate needs. A dustpan was at hand.
- Wielding the dustpan in my right hand, I made a swipe for the flying abomination. The dustpan connected with the vile insect and sent it bouncing off the floor. And omg, it wasnt dead yet. A tough one it is.
- Tried baygon again for the second time. Again it had limited effect. The creature continued to writhe and shake with no signs of fatigue. At the end of my tether to end this battle, i picked up a lighted and converted the impotent baygon into a flamethrower ! The orange-blue flames burst forth from my hands and seared the disgusting monstrosity. It must have been quite a scene, with me flamethrower-ing a fat roach shouting : "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !!!!!!!" . Shouting in my head of cos. Finally the vanquished freak let go of the ghost and resigned itself to fate. It twitched no more.
In retrospect I think I overdid it cos the roach was kinda charred and smoking. But hey the end justifies the means ! Cockroaches and cockroach like people beware ! you'll be next.
- hint hint , my birthday is comoing soon and World of Warcraft is only 79.90 !

"Hippocrates, the father of medicine, sounds remarkably similar to Hippocrite. Hm... Makes you have absolute trust to the medical profession, doesnt it. "
~quotez~

2 Comments:

Blogger xkcwlx said...

long live GGG.

10:30 PM  
Blogger kityeng said...

a.a.r.o.n.y.o.u.a.r.e.c.r.a.z.y.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home