Have you set yr toilet bowl ablaze today?

Warning!

Warning: Any suicidal/immoral/alien
tendencies initiated after reading this
psychopathic blog have absolutely no
corelation or what-so-ever to the
author of this blog. Read at your own
risk. Should you try taking legal action
against me, this disclaimer will save
my freaking ass. Ha Ha.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Change

Today is quite a standard day…

- By now you all would have realised that I added a tag board ! (If you didn’t, you know now.) Being the person I am, I wont whine or weep when no one tags. You’re still free to see the comments link if you wanna. Makes no diff except for the slight convenience for pple who are lazy to press the link (-_-||)

- Hm… PE was rather boring.. Our match was interrupted halfway by the teacher who insisted we play a “new” game. Its basically softball using floorball sticks or whatever its called instead of softball bats and using a floorball instead of a softball. Of cos the playing zone is much much smaller and it’s a little more gay. Anyway its fun to pitch! Someone who really hated his “friends” and wanted them to stand at a fixed point while he throws stuff at them hard with a good excuse must have invented games like these. Yeah. One of the most compelling evidence that this was softball’s origin is that the pitcher isn’t penalised if the ball hits the batter’s body. Lol. At least I think so. Nonetheless I didn’t throw too hard cos my sense of aim is off today. As it is everyday. I have zero ball sense and sense of aim, which quite well explains why all my ball games are total flops. The only ball game where I have any chance of entry is pool, where there are so many balls surely something will go in once in a while.

- Made some recent changes to my blog.. By now you readers should have become my personal slaves after clicking the okay thingy. Congrats. Anyway, u also see a marquee abt new developments coming in. You must see that that is not just a marquee. It is a centre bar, a variant of the sidebar which I coded myself. :D Oh yeah ! By the way, I plan to shift some stuff up there so my side bar not so long

Maybe the archives. Its hard to explain in words but I’ll try to do it and show you all what I mean. HTML rox. Yeah I’ll stop here cos I need to research more about html and javascript.

" A question for you econs pple: An object in large quantites and great abundance has little value, right ? Then what abt human lives ? "
~quotez~

3 Comments:

Blogger Hide said...

Aaron is back in town.to set the world ablazed.no toilet bowl is big enuf man

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron, u r a nice n loving guy. luv ya!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger iyiem said...

hmm... lol. i wonder who anonymous is!"luv ya"? *ahEm* hahaha. just joking. =D anw, at least it's better than having to dance for pe...

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home