Have you set yr toilet bowl ablaze today?

Warning!

Warning: Any suicidal/immoral/alien
tendencies initiated after reading this
psychopathic blog have absolutely no
corelation or what-so-ever to the
author of this blog. Read at your own
risk. Should you try taking legal action
against me, this disclaimer will save
my freaking ass. Ha Ha.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Oops

Yeah oops. forgot to blog again
- Losing my sense of pain.. Noticed it over a period of time where I can get cut and I dun realise that I'm cut until I'm smearing blood all over stuff...Also realised that the regenerative power of my body is dropping.. Wounds are starting to scar fairly easily.. Not that I'm very disturbed by it. Scars are cool.
- Wushu competition was freaking cool, esp the guest performance by two guys. One was dual wielding a pair of scimitars against another using a spear.. I got the video of it in my handphone, if you wanna see it just ask me. A lot of people think wushu is damn easy cos its choreographed or something, espicially when its sparring. They dun realise that real force is applied to make it realistic and the risk of severe injury is very real due to a screw up on either party is very real. Dun believe ? You stand in front of me and I whack you with my spear. You tell me whether choreograph or not makes a diff.
- No matter what you do, dun do something stupid like boil a cup of water in a microwave, especially in a clean glass cup. Due to the perfect surface of glass and the lack of dirt, the steam formed durin boiling is unable to nucleated to form bubbles. As a result, the steam becomes super heated water trapped underneath the surface. The fact that the surface of water is shiny doesnt help. It should help trap energy. Agitation of the water surface or the cup as a whole causes an explosion. This is because the trapped steam is able to free itself. Cool.
- Promos coming soon and I've yet to start my revision.. Maybe I'll begin after MAF..
- Hm.. Tmr is teachers day.. I wonder if shud go back tmr.. After all I need to kope a new glove and perhaps a mallet.. At the same time can see my frens and ask more about WoW !
- Ha... Went to quite a few people's blogs and they all agree that JC life = no life. As usual, I have the urge to be a maverick. JC life = got life. Okay, perhaps to a certain extent only.. Maybe its cos wushu really brightens up my life. Duno why but its just fun to kick the crap out of yourself every wed and fri.. Feels a big difference from scouts in rv even though we got to play with flamethrowers and all that. Yeah maybe thats why.. Kicked all the shit about JC life away every wed and fri so I dun feel burnt out yet.. Wushu roxon..
- Oh yeah.. Suddenly reminded about how ying tang kana cheated by xiayuan, order dunno wat chicken yosai.. Turned out more to be like towgay yosai.. No. of chicken pieces, thumbnail size = less than 10. No. of towgay : uncountable. Basically the dish was 1% chicken and 99% towgay. Lol.
- Went for pool after that.. Then KC just had to say the cursed word. Immediately a table became shrouded with darkness and even my senior proclaimed the table as "evil". OMG.. His essense permeates the land.. He is omnipresent ! Just think about that while you're in the toilet. Remember, you are never alone. There is always.... IT. * cue the Jaws music * lolx.

" The word 'short' is longer than the word 'long' "
~quotez~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home