Have you set yr toilet bowl ablaze today?

Warning!

Warning: Any suicidal/immoral/alien
tendencies initiated after reading this
psychopathic blog have absolutely no
corelation or what-so-ever to the
author of this blog. Read at your own
risk. Should you try taking legal action
against me, this disclaimer will save
my freaking ass. Ha Ha.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Chalet~

I felt obliged to write an entry to detail the events ocuring on the fac outing and the following sleepover. Special thanks to 74 for making it completely free even though we ate yr chips, gulped yr drinks and requisited the big comfy sofa for my own private use to sleep on at night~

- Another day started.. Went to sch for maths lect and kinda stoned thru it. P&C aint exactly the most stimulating maths subject eva.
- After that, there was a series of redundant looking lectures aka. Physics Review Paper 4 ??!! Since when was there a god damned Paper 4 ? WTF ? A window of opportunity appeared before our very eyes and we dive bombed right through it. Dota it is then.
- Into beauty world we went. Lan lab turns out to be mucha cheaper on weekdays. Only 1.50 per hour~ Competitors present included GCB, LBF, MJB, KFC, SSB and me. However, Mr Lucky 7 aka LBF forgot to bring his ezlink card so he cudnt go in... So the rest of us started to play a 2v3 match. Me and SSB on one team vs the other 3. Ha ha was quite a bad match. The 3 of them had some pretty decent heroes so it was a bit too much even for troll with dual bashers in melee mode with rampage on. hahah. No doubt we lost. Then SSB left cos he wanted to take attendence for phy review. Thanks for helping me take attendence~ lol. Shortly after SSB left, LBF returned. Played another 2v3 match.
- I am always on the side with less pple, which is like rather unfair. In order to make up for the lack of players I have to resort to underhand moves like targetting inexperienced pple to feed me. Honestly speaking my back stabs are rather clumsy~
- Anway it was me and MJB against the rest of the world. I would like to thank an anonymous person wearing a Lucky 7 shirt for helping to give me a great early start. He fed me in the early part so I grew damn fast unchecked. By the time I started to draw attention it was too late so the game ended pretty fast.
- GCB is learning fast ! A few more lan outings and more familiarity with the heroes and he shud do just fine~
- We went back after lan back to sch for chem ! Then horror of horrors. Forgot to bring my training stuff so i cudnt go training. damned.
- Went home after school to slack.
- Returned to school in a blinding red t-shirt. Expected some serious gambling so I wore my lucky shirt =D
- Took bus to the chalet.. Slack around there, ate the really good chicken drumsticks then got some fac item thingies
- There was a jaw-dropping macarena and the abysmal limbo rock~ then came the fac idol thing. MJB singing with us swinging banner in the backgorund. Lol.
- Decided to sleepover as refugees in 74~
- Started off the night there early with some gambling. The cards were laid out and u wud draw a card randomly. Person with smallest card loses. Depending on which version you were playing that night, you were either drinking 750ml of water or doing special acts. HAHHAHA
- Half way through the night we spotted guys dancing nude in the adjacent chalet with the curtains wide open. BAHAHAHAHHA.
- Wanted to visit Old Changi Hosp at night.. Was quite a nice idea and I quite aniticipated it but in the end they lagged out. Sigh~
- mah jong. Mah Jong. MAH JONG BAHAHHAHAHA.
- Went bowling.. Food there was v expensive cos there was no Cheers or 7-11. The bowling alley foodstore had monopoly so the cud charge 3.50 for a plate of fish and chips whih i could swallow in one bite. AHHHHHHHHH. cheated again. Plus, the fish was half cooked. Yeah. I got conned into paying 3.50 for a handfull of fries and a half cooked fish smaller than my handspan.
- Got back to the chalet at like 3 to 4 am. Stole the very comfy sofa to sleep on =D Din take the bed cos afterall its other pple's chalet. Cannot be too guai lan.
- Left the next day after pizza for lunch ! =D
- Special thanks to 74 for letting us sleepover for free~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home