Have you set yr toilet bowl ablaze today?

Warning!

Warning: Any suicidal/immoral/alien
tendencies initiated after reading this
psychopathic blog have absolutely no
corelation or what-so-ever to the
author of this blog. Read at your own
risk. Should you try taking legal action
against me, this disclaimer will save
my freaking ass. Ha Ha.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Busy.

Ha. Been busy of late. So busy not time to go Bnet.

- Yesterday nobody told me there was no training so I went at 9.00am on a cold rainy day and got nobody there. Sat around until 9.30 when brent came. Then he told me no one today omfg. So we sat down and read comics until about 10 then we started training. Very slacky training cos we train our own stuff. I tried to practise tao lu but the 4th floor is very cramped since its raining.. Did all the mundane stuff, like practising the cartwheels etc. Tried one hand but it didnt turn out well. train until about 12.30 we decided to get lunch so we packed up and went to the cosy corner... Ordered the tori katsu cos usually u cant go wrong with fried food. As expected it was rather decent since its really difficult to seriously foul up food when you're deep frying it.

- Been computer shopping for a long time and cos I'm poor I had to look around for a long time.. Finally finalised the rough idea of the stuff I wanna get. Going to Sim Lim tmr to get some price lists.

- haiz busy. will blog more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home